09/10/2021 | Ken Davis
- Dwarf Pampas Grass blends into a desert or Mediterranean landscape well.
- The ivory- colored plumes reach well above the foliage and offer an architectural look around patios and ponds.
- Well suited as a visual barrier or hedge in the far reaches of the garden.
- Plant with other bold forms like Agave and Yucca or keep it the standout plant amongst evergreen shrubs and perennials.
- A beautiful landscape specimen prized for its handsome fall flowers.
- The long stalks of dramatic, creamy white plumes are held above the dense clump of green foliage.
- This perennial grass is wind and drought tolerant and provides a showy windbreak or screen.
- The smaller dwarf form is well-suited to smaller gardens and landscapes.
How to Grow Pampas Grass