- A very brilliant plant that makes dreary winter landscapes more cheerful.
- Creates a single fine specimen.
- Its low stature makes a fine barrier hedge inside existing gardens or along the perimeter.
- This hardy shrub is excellent for hot climates with definite winters.
- The fine texture and size of the plant make for good hedges or screens.
- May grow into a natural orb or can be sheared into a formal hedge or simple topiary forms.
- Take advantage of its unique minty character.
How to Grow Wintercreeper Euonymus