- Rich green mounds of juniper beauty only grow ankle-high for the perfect mountain ground cover.
- An ideal choice for low water, low care erosion control on natural banks where monsoon run-off is a problem.
- The perfect green nestled between boulders or soften the top edge of a masonry retaining wall.
- Ideally used to add color and style next to a barren rock lawn through the winter months.
- Junipers are always naturally welcome in Japanese gardens or pruned into creative bonsai forms.
See all our Evergreen Shrubs on Top10Plants.com
How to Grow Calgary Carpet Juniper