- Few Flowers are more elegant in Fall than this Watters select variety.
- The subdued fall tones are perfect for containers, beds, and borders.
- And it’s so easy to grow!
- As unique Prescott Selections is an award-winner for cold hardiness, intense red-purple coloring in the frilly package.
- Matures to 1′ foot tall and wide.
View on Top10Plants
How to Grow Kale and Ornamental Cabbage
- Striking clumps of red foliage fade to flax, giving off a warm glow at sunset.
- This versatile sedge thrives in wet areas around fountains and water gardens, yet equally happy in dry conditions.
- An attractive foliage effect in container gardens, perennial beds, and fountain accents.
- A good choice in poorly drained pockets along dry streambeds and beside large landscape boulders.
How to Grow Sedge