- Breathtaking large blue flowers are adorned with lacy centers to create anemone-like blooms.
- Each stem of this hardy hibiscus is packed with numerous buds.
- This vigorous head high shrub offers late-season color for hedges and perennial or shrub borders.
- Blooms continuously over a long season, and rarely sets seeds.
- Makes a beautiful informal hedge or screen, and is easily trained into a small tree.
- Available Prescott colors show in blue, purple, white, red, and pink for years of enjoyment.
How to Grow Rose of Sharon